- A potent natural immune system modulator (regulates underactivity & overactivity)
- Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol; acts as a liver & heart tonic
- Reduces hardening of the arteries
- Stabilises blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics & pre-diabetics
- Helps to prevent fatigue & energy fluctuations caused by sugar level fluctuations
- Stimulates production of interferon, interleukin-1 & interleukin-2; the body’s natural anti-cancer substances
- Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy & radiation treatments
- Has anti-tumour properties
- Helps to ease feelings of stress, calm the mind & improve concentration
- Add 1-3 full droppers to herbal tea or filtered water (hot or cold).
- Leave to stand for a few minutes so that the alcohol can evaporate (optional).
- Hold in mouth for at least 30 seconds before swallowing, for maximum absorption.
Wild red reishi mushroom 1:4 dual extract; 40% pesticide-free alcohol content
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/03/2019, By Star flightI simply LOVE the fact that these mushrooms have been hand harvested in the forest. Makes me feel in touch with Mother Nature. Beautiful tincture.28/02/2019, By NoelThis tincture is the REAL deal, there are so many flakey medicinal mushroom products around with weak extracts, or from cultivated mushrooms. I have seen African Forest Medicinals production, and everything is wild from the garden route forests, full potency tinctures. We use them everyday to enjoy great health and invest in our future health too!01/09/2018, By GugzAmazing.... Red Reshni Tincture is great. I use it for boosting my immune system especially when I a feeling unwell or travelling. No need for additional meds. It works18/08/2018, By AnnaAn excellent and powerful product.14/08/2018, By Schalk Wiehan Van Der MerweI would like to know a better indication of its strength, so as to compare to actual scientific resources. There is no indication of the strength on the labeling.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.