- Loose leaf Sencha Green Tea
- Sweet, light, fruity flavours
- Gentle light green colour
- Green tea is believed to have antioxidant properties
- Contains L-theanine & caffeine
- Packaged in a recyclable, brown paper bag
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 tsp of tea to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Brew for 3 mins.
- Strain tea, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your tea.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? It is believed that whole leaf teas provide you with more abundant flavours & aromas than teabags.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Approx. 50 servings.
- Loose, Dried Leaves of Camellia Sinensis (Sencha Green Tea).
- Paper bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By LuckyWonderful buy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.