- Naturally fermented lemon kombucha with live probiotic cultures
- Rich in antioxidants, which help to prevent free-radical damage
- Raw, and unfiltered
- No added flavours or preservatives
- Brewed in small batches in Cape Town
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, and reusable glass
- As a fermented product, this may contain a trace amount of alcohol (<0,5%).
Benefits of Kombucha:
- High in antioxidants
- Source of probiotics, which balance intestinal flora
- Natural anti-inflammatory & detoxing properties
- Includes energising B vitamins & enzymes
- A good digestive tonic
- You can drink Kombucha every day as a health tonic or energy booster, but at least once a week is recommended. If it is your first time drinking Kombucha, as with anything in life, take it slow at first.
- Enjoy as a daily health tonic or energy booster.
- Can be used as a healthy mixer in your favourite cocktail.
What’s that in my drink? Don’t fret if you see some sediment at the bottom of your bottle. Culture strands are a sign of healthy kombucha and are totally safe, and healthy to consume.
- Keep refrigerated.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product21/12/2020, By PrimroseVery delicious26/10/2020, By AmyTasty20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!22/05/2020, By AvrilI’ve always heard about Kombucha and thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. I prefer the lemon over ginger but they are both really nice. I opened my cupboard and was super sad to see that I had finished them all.08/05/2020, By DeidreBig fan of this kombucha08/11/2019, By LilyCouldn't really taste the lemon, but it is nice kombucha30/09/2019, By BryanI love Kombucha, and I love Lemon. This product combines them both perfectly. I will be having more.25/09/2019, By MelanieThis was my first time trying Kombucha and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste!20/08/2019, By sleeplovegot this as a sample, perfect fizz and lemon is so refreshing. okay now i'm a kombucha fan!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.