- Energising kombucha blend
- Lightly fermented with gunpowder green tea
- Locally brewed in small batches
- Great for new kombucha drinkers
- Crisp & refreshing
- Can be used as a healthy, delicious mixer with white spirits
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
Why do we love this product? Zooka is a brand that’s passionate about promoting overall wellbeing and a more balanced lifestyle, creating products that align with their “live better” ethos.
Benefits of kombucha:
- Stimulates the immune system & digestive system
- Detoxing properties
- A source of probiotics, enzymes & vitamins
- Improves digestion & balances gut flora
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
- You can drink Zooka Kombucha every day as a health tonic, but at least once a week is recommended. If it is your first time drinking Kombucha, take it slow at first.
- Perfect to hydrate as you wake up, or an energy boost during that afternoon slump.
- Kombucha is a refreshing non-alcoholic drink when you’re out and about, or use it as a healthy mixer to your favourite cocktail!
- Keep refrigerated.
- Glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By AmyTasty23/08/2020, By LeenLove it, delicious27/07/2020, By JulieI received a sample of this with my last F2N order and loved it! Definitely felt the energy boost!08/05/2020, By ElderGear up for the day with one of these great bottles
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.