- Loose leaf black tea
- Sourced from the Assam region in India
- Full-bodied, malty flavour
- Believed to contain antioxidants
- Contains caffeine
- Packaged in a recyclable, brown paper bag
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 tsp of tea to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Brew for 3-5 mins.
- Strain tea, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your tea.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Zooka Assam tea is produced using the traditional methods of plucking, withering, rolling, oxidation & drying.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Approx. 50 servings.
- Loose, Fermented Leaves of Camellia Sinensis var. Assamica.
- Paper bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.