- Cold extraction method yields a rich, true-to-taste oil
- Outstanding anti-oxidant properties
- Long shelf life; less likely to go rancid than other plant-based oils
- Light yellow colour with a pleasant nutty aroma & flavour
- Great as a cooking oil or nutritional additive to your favourite meals
- Approved by esteemed local Chef Francois Ferreira
Manketti seeds contain at least 30% oil with a unique composition. Precious manketti oil is packed with:
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Linoleic acid (Omega-6)
- Linolenic acid (Omega-3)
In addition to these healthy natural fats, manketti is rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc.
The oil has great skin protection benefits, reducing inflammation and redness, and promoting the repair of skin cells. Its exceptional nutritional profile also makes it a wonderful cooking oil.
Did you know? The manketti tree only bears fruit once it is fully matured, after around 25 years of growth. This means manketti oil is rare and highly valued – it’s certainly worth the wait!
Organic cold extracted manketti oil
Made in a factory that processes tree nuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.