- Assists with weight loss
- Can boost muscle mass, muscle recovery and joint repair
- Added with L-Carnitine Tartrate - to help improve your brain function
- With anti ageing properties
- Makes 20 servings with only 47 calories per serving
- Helps to promote hair growth and strengthen your nails
- Halaal friendly - certified by National Independent Halaal Trust (NIHT)
- Contains Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen
- Available in Vanilla Coconut, Coffee Mocha and Chocolate
- Loaded with up to 18 amino acids
- Locally made
- Palm Oil free
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 x 15g scoop with 200ml of cold water or fat free milk.
- For the best results, take 1 to 2 servings daily. Take 1 serving in the morning and another serving mid-afternoon or before training.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 300g
- Collagen Hydrolysate, Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavourings, Xanthan Gum, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract 40%, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Sucralose, Stevia Reb A.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 15g serving
- Energy (kJ): 199
- Protein (g): 10.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 1.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.8
- Total Fat (g): 0.03
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.02
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 53
- This product was made in a factory that also processes Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts and sesame seed.
- This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure diseases and disorders.
- Consult your doctor prior to use if you are under 18, pregnant, breastfeeding and if you are taking any other medication or have a medical condition.
- Reusable plastic container
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.