- Herb mix compiled to provide relief through the release of volatile oils into the air through steam, to be absorbed into the body via the vaginal tissue
- The process is similar to a facial or sinus steam
- Steaming herbs are added to cold water and boiled in a pot or cup, which is then placed so that you can crouch, sit or squat over it
- The practice is supposed to help balance hormones, relieve menstrual cramps, reduce PMS, heal and tone following childbirth
- Lavender helps to relax the body and mind, is an antispasmodic, and assists with health uterine function
- Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory, and red raspberry leaf a uterine relaxant
- Chaste tree berries help with relief of PMS and cramps and regulates hormones and the menstrual cycle
- Ladies mantle is an anti-inflammatory, and helps to reduce excessive bleeding, while mugwort eases depression and nervous tension
- Vaginal or yoni steaming is not intended as a douche or cleansing treatment, more that the steam helps to allow the volatile oils into the body through the absorbent walls of the vagina, directly where they can help
Did you know? Yoni is the Sanskrit word for uterus or vagina.
- Add herbs to cold water and bring to boil for 10 minutes
- This can be placed under a vaginal stool (a stool with a hole in the seat), a slate stool, or on the ground and squatted over
- Wrap a blanket around the waist to form a curtain to the ground, keeping the steam inside
- Remain crouched or sat over the hot water as it releases steam for 15-25 minutes
- It is not recommended to use vaginal steaming during your period or if you are pregnant or suspect that you might be
- Do not add essential oils to the steam, as they are much stronger and more concentrated than the herbs themselves and may cause damage
- Remove any piercings, as the metal can heat up and burn you
- Do not use if you have any infections, sores or open wounds - this is intended as a preventative, curative treatment, not a medical one
- Do not use if you suffer from extremely heavy periods, as many of the herbs help to induce bleeding
- Available in 2 Steam Pack (2 Steams) & 4 Steam pack (4 Steams)
- 48g - 70g per 2 Steam Pack, depending on the mix.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product28/01/2021, By kamlesh5/524/11/2020, By SusanYoni steaming have helped me to conceive after 4years of attempting although I didn't carry to term it gave me hope. It is the best product ever28/08/2020, By BulelwaFirst time using any Yoni Steaming products and I was pleasantly surprised. Nice before bedtime definitely.27/08/2020, By AmandaLove these herbs. After use my intimate area definitely felt cleaner and "brand new" in a sense. I was struggling with a yeast infection and definitely felt better after one use. Second use things just got even better especially in the bedroom ;) my womb also feels healthy no more itching in the intimate area too The herbs are also so relaxing. Definitely purchasing again.09/05/2020, By LaraFantastic pack16/04/2020, By NormaI have fibroids and painful period pains . After steaming the pain got better during my cycle. Also steaming after the cycle leaves you feeling clean.18/03/2020, By JADEIf you have endometriosis then please get this. I am stage 4 and it has been really beneficial for me. The first period after you steam is not going to be pleasant but thereafter you will see progress. Be prepared to expel your stagnation . . . .07/02/2020, By MaryThank you so much, I have received my herbs.
The best ever, I feel fresh.09/01/2020, By CarolineX17/12/2019, By NonoI loved it, smells amazing16/04/2019, By ChristelI was sceptical. But it was worth the buy. I felt calm. Fresh and super rejuvenated.03/09/2018, By TheoBest Virginal steaming herbs, I feel rejuvenated.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.