- Herb mix compiled to provide relief through the release of volatile oils into the air through steam, to be absorbed into the body via the vaginal tissue
- The process is similar to a facial or sinus steam
- Steaming herbs are added to cold water and boiled in a pot or cup, which is then placed so that you can crouch, sit or squat over it
- The practice is supposed to help balance hormones, relieve menstrual cramps, reduce PMS, heal and tone following childbirth
- Rosemary increases circulation in the reproductive organs, clears out old, stagnant fluids, is antiseptic and inhibits the production of yeast
- Oregano helps to induce an absent period or increase a reluctant flow, stimulating and strengthening the uterus; it is also a powerful antiseptic and helps to protect against infection
- Rose petals are gently astringent, relaxing and uplifting, while basil reduces pain during menstruation, and helps to induce an absent period
- Marigold is cleansing, helps to heal wounds, hemorrhoids and scar tissue, reduce inflammation and is a uterine tonic
- Lemon balm helps to soothe menstrual cramps
Did you know? Marigolds are also known in herbal medicine as calendula, and are included in many ointments and tinctures for more than 1000 years.
- Add herbs to cold water and bring to boil for 10 minutes
- This can be placed under a vaginal stool (a stool with a hole in the seat), a slate stool, or on the ground and squatted over
- Wrap a blanket around the waist to form a curtain to the ground, keeping the steam inside
- Remain crouched or sat over the hot water as it releases steam for 15-25 minutes
- It is not recommended to use vaginal steaming during your period or if you are pregnant or suspect that you might be
- Do not add essential oils to the steam, as they are much stronger and more concentrated than the herbs themselves and may cause damage
- Remove any piercings, as the metal can heat up and burn you
- Do not use if you have any infections, sores or open wounds - this is intended as a preventative, curative treatment, not a medical one
- Do not use if you suffer from extremely heavy periods, as many of the herbs help to induce bleeding
- Available in 2 Steam Pack (2 Steams) & 4 Steam pack (4 Steams)
- 48g - 70g per 2 Steam Pack, depending on the mix.
- Rosemary, oregano, rose petals, basil, marigold and lemon balm
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product04/08/2020, By MarilynWhen I was a teen, my mother used to encourage me to steam down there with some herbs. I was much to young to fully appreciate the benefits of this practice. My period pains have been showing me flames in my adulthood years and I stumbled upon this product and tried it. My feedback is this: Ladies, try this it will change your life!!13/07/2020, By OndelaLove the product03/07/2020, By NonokaziAbsolutely amazing! Felt so good after the steam and I no longer have terrible period pains.24/05/2020, By First bornAwesome experience19/05/2020, By TemoThe product is amazing and the service delivery is fantastic17/05/2020, By FLICKERI managed to get 4 steams from one pack ...... I used to have erratic periods, with clotting and pain, but since using these herbs, have been pain-free, and have been able to track my cycle with an app.... it’s helped regulate my periods, and I’m pain and clot free - would recommend - just don’t burn yourself !09/05/2020, By WesleyHerby victory! Really amazing26/03/2020, By ThohDidn't use it23/03/2020, By CharmaineProduct is good05/03/2020, By MapreStill yet to try this out..it is so hyped up. Hope it will do what most people say it does.13/02/2020, By ZeeHaven't tried the product, just got it yesterday. Looking forward to it. Really happy with their delivery time and communication. They get 5 stars for that????05/01/2020, By HelperHow's that14/12/2019, By TeecyI have period pains, but ever since I've started using this product it's way much better10/12/2019, By LhozaGreat product,every woman should use it. I wish I had started using it way ealier.12/11/2019, By JBAFTER YOU STEAMED IT FEELS SO GOOD03/10/2019, By SasaGreat for your Yoni,Very calming as well, you get to have a nice breather from everything else around you.16/10/2018, By KhosiVery relaxing. It’s a great way to calm your vaginal muscles and reduce stress
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.