PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
Mixed set of 3 Yoni Eggs:
- Xiuyan jade (large, 5 x 3.2cm): For releasing tension, restoring natural energy flow
- Red jasper (medium, 4.1 x 2.9cm): For emotional grounding & creative energy as well as for releasing sexual shame and guilt
- Rose quartz (small, 3.1 x 2.4cm): For the heart chakra, emotional energy release
Branded gift box includes:
- 3 x ultra-smooth Yoni Eggs
- Silk carrier pouch
- Unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss for threading
- Drilled through sideways for easy threading
- Detailed instruction booklet
Key benefits of Yoni Eggs:
- Supports overall feminine health
- Tones the vaginal muscles & pelvic floor
- Helps to prevent uterine, bladder & vaginal prolapse
- Reduces incontinence & bladder control problems
- Tones the muscles in preparation for childbirth
- Restores vaginal elasticity after childbirth
- Repairs damaged nerve endings resulting from childbirth or trauma
- Increases vaginal sensitivity, tone & lubrication, for greater sexual pleasure
- Helps to ease PMS & cramping
- Promotes hormonal balance & grounding
- Start with the largest egg first, then work your way up to the smallest egg over time as your muscles become stronger.
- Wash your egg before and after use in hot water with a few drops of tea tree oil. Do NOT boil your yoni egg.
- Thread a new length of unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss through the narrow end of your egg each time you use it. After a while you may feel happy using your egg without floss and this is perfectly possible and easy to do. Just do whatever feels right for you.
- Once a month, cleanse your eggs in a salt bath (using Himalayan/Kalahari/good quality sea salt) to remove any build-up of negative energy that the stone may have absorbed.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.