PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups & sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Small (4 x 2.5cm), medium (4.5 x 3cm) & large (5 x 3.5cm) Indian Jade yoni eggs
- Use for vaginal weight-lifting to tone your pelvic floor muscles
- Includes a cleaning brush; unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss for stringing the egg; & a silk pouch.
- A hole drilled sideways through narrow end of each egg to thread (dental floss for threading not included)
- Full instruction booklet included
The Jade Egg Practice has been used for thousands of years as they are believed to help with the following uses:
- Tone the pelvic floor which may help to prevent organ prolapse & incontinence
- Tone muscles pre- & post-childbirth
- Help you in your journey of healing sexual trauma
- Increase orgasmic pleasure for both partners
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Relieve PMS & symptoms of menopause
- Restore hormonal balance
- Reduce heavy bleeding, cramping & fatigue during menstruation
- Assist in cases of infertility
- Stimulate vaginal reflexology points
- Beautifully calming & therefore ground nervous energy
- Activate increase creativity, passion & libido
- Awaken & cultivate divine & wild feminine sexual energy
Properties of Indian Jade
- Indian Jade – or Green Aventurine as it is also known – is a stone of optimism, joy & zest for life! It is useful for releasing old patterns, habits or relationships & to welcome change, growth & renewal. It encourages you to embrace life’s challenges with lightness & humour. It is very useful for clearing & balancing your emotions. It is a stone that stimulates life-force & encourages physical & vibrational vitality, making it a perfect stone for any conscious sexuality practice. It keeps you heart-centred & is also beneficial for heart health & the circulatory system.
A wonderful yoni egg to use to help let go of the old & welcome the new!
- Wash your egg before & after use in hot water & a few drops of tea tree oil.
- DO NOT boil your Jade Egg.
- Affix new length of unflavoured dental floss to your egg each time you use it.
- After a while you may feel happy using your egg without floss & this is perfectly possible & easy to do. Listen to your body & do whatever feels right to you.
- Your stone cannot get lost inside of you -simply sit in a squat position & push & it will come out.
- Once a month cleanse your eggs in a salt bath (Himalayan/Oryx/good sea salt) to give them a good clean & remove any build-up of negative energy that the stone may have absorbed.
- Never boil your yoni eggs.
- Never use your yoni eggs if it has a crack in it.
The Rich History of Jade Eggs
- The use of Jade Eggs used to be a Taoist secret known only to royalty & the highest echelons of society in ancient China. By carrying out the practice of exercising with the Jade Egg, the Empress, wives & concubines of the noblemen of the day were able to connect fully with their sensual selves & experience full orgasmic bliss during sex – & ensure the same for their partners. It also ensured that they remained youthful, radiant & vital as well as powerfully sexually-active well into old age.
- Small (4 x 2.5cm), medium (4.5 x 3cm) & large (5 x 3.5cm) yoni eggs.
- Indian Jade stone & unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss.
- Held in a purple presentation pouch & a beautiful silk carrying pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/12/2020, By DeeI order this product in order to strengthen my pelvic floor muscles and increase blood flow to my vaginal region. It has only been a few days of using the yoni egg, following the well written instructions and already there are positive results! An added bonus is the beautiful packaging.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.