- A tangy, spicy tea with empowering Echinacea and Rooibos
- 17 Individual tea bags
- Echinacea: Known as a ‘sun hat’ In Germany: it grows wild in North America, and was used by the Native Americans as a medicinal plant.
- Rooibos: Belongs to the pulse family and exclusively grown in the Cederberg, South Africa. Rooibos tea is produced from its leaves, with a mild, fruity and slightly sweet-taste
- Cardamom: One of the most popular spices in the Asian and Arabian regions for thousands of years. It has a delicate, sweet yet sharp aroma. Thanks to its essential oils and other important nutrients, cardamom is one of the oldest healing plants in the world.
- Certified Organic ingredients
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 to 6 minutes - or longer for a stronger flavour.
Cinnamon*, echinacea*, ginger*, fennel*, rooibos*, roasted chicory*, carob*, cardamom*, basil*, burdock root*, black pepper*, turmeric root*, astragalus*, vanilla beans* (*Certified Organic)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.