- A unique tea blend of traditional Ayurvedic spices
- 17 Individual tea bags
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- This unique Ayurvedic tea blend is based on an original recipe by Yogi Bhajan, and was first sold in Europe in the 1970s
- The name “Yogi Tea” was coined after Yogi Bhajan came to the west, a master of Kundalini Yoga, and served this blend to his students who affectionately called it “Yogi Tea”
- Today, people all around the world enjoy the special blends of more than 80 selected organically-grown herbs and spices that give the 44 varieties of YOGI TEA® their unmistakeable flavour and health-giving properties.
The Original Yogi Tea recipe
300ml of water (about 1 1/3 cups)
3 whole cloves
4 whole green cracked cardamom pods
4 whole black peppercorns
2 slices fresh ginger root
½ stick cinnamon
¼ teaspoon black tea
½ cup milk or milk substitute
Using a large pot, bring water to boiling and carefully add spices. Cover and boil 15 to 20 minutes, then add black tea. Let sit for 3-5 minutes, then add the milk and return to a boil. Upon reaching a boil, carefully remove from heat and strain. If desired, add honey for sweetness.
Makes one 228g serving.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 7 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Add milk or milk substitute and sweetener to taste.
Cinnamon*, cardamom*, ginger*, cloves*, black pepper*, cinnamon oil* (*certified organic)
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/10/2020, By PhindileLove this yogi tea and all the tea bags inside with encouraging quotes to get you going through the day25/07/2020, By SarahDelicious27/06/2020, By DaisyI am obsessed with all the yogi teas. They have such great flavour and are generally stronger than other brands. This tea in specific is an absolute winner, I always have a box in my cupboard.08/05/2020, By BonnieTry it02/05/2020, By BenNice taste25/04/2016, By KarlaDrinking Yogi Tea (all 5 that Ive tried) is more than just warming your body with a pleasant drink. They smell wonderful and seem to bring positive change from the first sip. Love these and look forward to trying the entire range.23/09/2015, By LuisaI love these teas, they are all so very tasty with a spicy twist to keep the spirit awake and the heart warm.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.