This excellent yoga accessory:
- Provides enhanced grip for sweaty hands and feet
- Shields your yoga mat from excessive moisture
- provides a hygienic surface for you to practice on
- Is made of premium antibacterial ultra-fine microfiber
- Anti-slip dots provide enhanced grip
- Comes with a free carry case (mesh bag)
- Is fast drying and easy to care for
- Dimensions: 24x 68 inches: extra-long length to cover your entire mat
- Ideal for all yoga practices, especially hot yoga (bikram)
Choose your favourite colour form the dropdown menu top right:
How to Use Your Anti Slip Towel…
- Place anti-slip dots face down down on top of your yoga/pilates mat or low pile carpet
- Lightly mist your yoga towel with some water if necessary to provide good grip at the beginning of practice if you have not started perspiring yet
- The dots will grip directly to the yoga mat when you distribute your weight equally between hands/feet
- Wash separately before using as deeper colours may bleed
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Deeper colours may require multiple washings to remove excess dye
- Hang to dry preferably but tumble dry on low is possible
- Do not bleach, do not iron
- Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your towel slick.
- Don’t roll up your damp yoga towel with your yoga mat - air it out and wash it when necessary
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/01/2018, By ColleenI am not sure about the point of this mat.
I have used it on top of my yoga mat and it just becomes a tangled mess - although it does help to prevent slipping.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.