Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Wren Design range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Upcycled face mask (reusable)
- Antimicrobial nano-silver coating
- Single-pleat design (his and hers comfort)
- Unparalleled comfort
- Elasticated head-strap
- No polyester
- No nylon
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Wren Design’s Face Masks because they’re made using reclaimed paper materials once used for cement packaging. This extremely strong and durable paper is upcycled and given a second lease on life instead of being discarded.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Tie the strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wipe down with a damp cloth and hot, soapy water.
- Iron on a warm-hot setting.
- Colour: Blue
- Reclaimed Packaging Paper, Fusing, Brushed Cotton Fabric, Cotton Binding, Nano Coating, Nano Silver Coating.
- Boxed in Wren Design’s plastic-free kraft box, bound with string.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.