Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Wren Design range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Upcycled face mask (reusable)
- Antimicrobial nano-Silver coating
- Adjustable origami folds (his and hers comfort)
- Sturdy, non-elasticated ties
- Unparalleled comfort
- No elastane
- No polyester
- No nylon
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Wren Design’s Face Masks because they’re made using reclaimed paper materials once used for cement packaging. This extremely strong and durable paper is upcycled and given a second lease on life instead of being discarded.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Tie the strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wipe down with a damp cloth and hot, soapy water.
- Iron on a warm-hot setting.
- Colour: Black
- Reclaimed Packaging Paper, Fusing, Brushed Cotton Fabric, Cotton Binding, Nano Coating, Nano Silver Coating.
- Boxed in Wren Design’s plastic-free kraft box, bound with string.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/06/2020, By OffredI’m giving this mask 5 stars because I think it’s a great concept and it’s very well made, and would be ideal if comfort and style and kindness to the environment were the my main priority but in terms of the virus I’m paranoid so I wear my 3 filtered cloth mask underneath it, I feel having both works great , the cloth mask seals so nicely with this mask over i feel safer Cos the Wren Mask is more like a droplet shield , best of both worlds and I can still breath and i don’t feel self conscious like I do wearing some of my other masks. I did buy both versions , and prefer this one Cos it fits over my chin and I also recommend the black one over the natural One, it seems stronger and more durable after cleaning.02/06/2020, By YolandiI am so disappointed with this product. Love the design but it squashes my nose and the ribbons/tieback is not high enough - it come over mid-ear not above the ear. Very awkward for such an expensive mask.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.