- Herbal tonic to address PMS symptoms
- Relieves abdominal cramps & lower back discomfort
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes headaches
- Reduces breast tenderness
- May reduce water retention
- Uplifts low moods, anxiety & irritability
- Can help to tackle sugar cravings
- Enhances libido & sexual pleasure
- Promotes healthy skin: can reduce hormonal breakouts
- Contains alcohol
- Naturally gluten-free
- Palm oil-free
- Held within a recyclable glass bottle
- Women Founded company
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Ashwagandha: is an adaptogenic herb that supports hormonal balance, improves stress response, reduces symptoms of fatigue and tiredness, promotes better sleep, boosts immunity and enhances libido.
- Cramp Bark: acts as an all-natural pain killer as it helps to reduce inflammation and is used to soothe cramping and abdominal pain associated with dysmenorrhea (painful periods), endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain. It also helps to lighten heavy periods.
- Passion flower: promotes relaxation, decreases emotional and psychological stress, anxiety as well as mood swings associated with PMS. It also promotes peaceful sleep.
- Take half a teaspoon (2.5 ml) once a day for mild symptoms
- Take half a teaspoon (2.5 ml) twice a day for severe symptoms in warm water or juice.
- Best used in combination with Harmony- Hormone Support.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
- Please consult a health practitioner before use.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be substituted for medical attention.
- This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Passionflower, Cramp Bark, Motherwort, Dandelion Root, Ashwagandha, Ginger, 86 Proof Grain Alcohol (Vodka [43%].
- Recyclable glass bottle, plastic lid and paper label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.