Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. These reusable face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable cotton face mask
- Unique curved feature
- Single-layer, multi-pleat design
- Comfortable, pleated design
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Complete cover without wires
- Colour-fast dyes won’t bleed in the wash
Why Faithful to Nature loves it:
- We love Woman-Kind Curved Fabric Face Mask - Blue Assorted because the thoughtfully designed curve helps the mask to fit more snugly around the nose. This clever feature helps to prevent glasses and sunglasses from fogging up!
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your ears.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
- Pack Contains: 3 x Assorted Face Masks.
- Dimensions: 19 cm (Side-to-Side) x 10 - 16 cm (Chin-to-Nose).
- Threadcount: 150 threads per 10 cm2.
Notice: The colour and pattern of the product you receive may vary slightly from that which is pictured based on availability of materials.
- 100% Cotton, Elastane (Bands).
- Packed in cellophane sleeve.
- Please dispose of mindfully using your eco-brick.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 9 people would recommend this product25/05/2021, By CaitThey are so big an adult male cannot even wear them totally unusable I wasted my money12/10/2020, By TiaDurable and well made28/08/2020, By JWOthers said they were too small. These ones are way too big and therefore unusable. Only two of the three have elastic over-ear (far too long) while the third has t-shirt material that is way too floppy. They do not fit over nose snugly as there is no inbuilt nose wire. No returns on these unfortunately.11/08/2020, By TallWashes well03/08/2020, By AnitaThis is a rip off as they are way too small for an adult face.23/07/2020, By MarliseKeeps slipping off my face. Very thin material.21/07/2020, By AletToo small, it keeps slipping off my ear. I gave one to mybhelper and she also complains about the fit.I measured the fabric part, 18cm. Also on the one side the seam is unraveling. Only single layer.15/07/2020, By MarieStrong, thick cotton and good construction. I thought the pleats where multiple, but there is only one pleat where the mask comes over the chin. This means the mask is not as well shaped to my face as I would like, but It still covers my face well enough for good protection. The elastics are soft, but a little long so I had to make slip knots (I do have a small face, though). I would have preferred adjustable cotton strings instead of elastic.10/07/2020, By NikkiThey definitely need to ironed after a wash, but far more comfortable that any other mask I have bought... the thinner elastics are not harsh on the ears. Strong robust material.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.