PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Pack of 2 small reusable cloth sanitary pads (14cm long)
- Made from 100% cotton
- No synthetic fibres, glues or plastics
- Won’t irritate delicate skin
- Soft & absorbent
- Breathable, comfortable & discreet
- Easy to clean; black fabric won’t show up stains
- Designed for years of use; saves expense & waste
- Pads include “wings” that fasten with a press-stud
- Made at the Woman-Kind Fair Trade workshop in Kommetjie
These cotton pads are chemical-free and are not worn internally; that means they eliminate the risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) associated with tampons.
All Woman-Kind products include an informative leaflet, and are hygienically packaged in biodegradable eco-plastic packets from Green Home.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/05/2017, By DesI decided to try the greener option for menstrual pads. Unfortunately every time I wear one of their pads I get a rash. I have been told that it is because of the fluffy cover fabric, so if you have sensitive skin I suggest trying another brand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.