PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Reusable cloth sanitary pads; 1 large & I small
- Made from 100% cotton; no synthetic fibres or plastics
- Soft, absorbent & breathable
- Easy to clean
- Black fabric won’t show up stains
- Designed to save you so much money & waste
- Give you years of use; the green alternative to disposable pads
- Pads include “wings” that fasten with a press-stud
- Made at the Woman-Kind Fair Trade workshop in Kommetjie
Because these cotton pads are chemical-free and are not worn internally, wearing them eliminates the risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) associated with tampons.
All Woman-Kind products include an informative leaflet, and are hygienically packaged in biodegradable eco-plastic packets from Green Home.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/01/2016, By NeliaI did a review on the Hannahpad as well. Pretty much the same things I said there apply here. Pros: High absorbency and reusable. Cons: Uncomfortable, takes time to clean and shifts around. I do wish that the description was a bit more detailed. The large about the size of a medium Hannahpad, (25.5 cm) and the small about the size of a Kotex pantyliner (15 cm). It kind of looks and feels like a shaggy rug at the back (I assume its to keep it from moving in your undies). Just like the Hannahpad, if you aren fully committed to going green, I wouldn recommend this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.