PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
The Woman-Kind Menstrual Kit includes:
- 1 small reusable fabric pad
- 1 large reusable fabric pad
- 2 reusable menstrual sponges
- 10ml lavender oil
Benefits of menstrual sponges:
- Ultra-soft, comfortable & absorbent
- Won’t dry & abrade the skin like tampons often do
- Hygienic, easy to clean, dry & care for
- Easy to dispose of at the end of the life-cycle
- Reduced risk of irritation or TSS (toxic shock syndrome)
- Eco-friendly; 100% biodegradable with no synthetic fibres, chlorine or pesticides
- Affordable; can be used multiple times, reducing monthly costs
Benefits of reusable pads:
- Made from 100% cotton; no synthetic fibres or plastics
- Soft, absorbent & breathable
- Easy to wash & care for
- Eco-friendly; designed to give you years of use
- Not worn internally; no risk of TSS
Lavender essential oil:
- Naturally antiseptic; can be diluted to make a soak for your sponges & pads
- In aromatherapy, the scent of lavender oil can be used to reduce stress & anxiety; perfect for a burner or diffuser
All Woman-Kind products include an informative leaflet, and are hygienically packaged in biodegradable eco-plastic packets from Green Home.
Sea sponges and veganism: By definition, sea sponges are classified as animals and not plants; however, sponges have no organs, brains or nervous systems, meaning that they do not feel any pain. When they are correctly harvested, sea sponges are not injured or damaged; they grow back stronger, and also release spores to form new sponges. Some vegans might feel that using a natural sea sponge contradicts the vegan belief system or lifestyle; while some others may not. The choice is yours to make.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/08/2016, By Earth MamaSo happy to finally have found a natural alternative that works for me!! The sponges are so soft comfortable super absorbent without leaching your natural moisture. Unlike cups the sponges suit any shape size just feels so much more
ight to me! The pads are also super comfy, I use the large one at night for extra protection the small one as a pantyliner when my period is light (no sponge). I feel so much more in tune with my body cycle...its actually really empowering. I give thanks!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.