- 100% natural loose black tea & wild roses
- Gentle rose fragrance & flavour
- Locally sourced & wildcrafted tea
- Free from artificial additives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Packaged in a beautiful reusable glass jar with a cork lid
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1tsp of Wildflower Black Rose to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain tea flowers, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your wildflower tea.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 20 g
- Approx. 10 pots of tea
- Loose Leaf - Black Tea, Wild Roses.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.3
- of which Total Sugar (g):0
- Total Fat (g): 0 .
- of which Saturated (g): 0
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 3
- Round Glass Jar with Cork Lid & jar label with description information.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.