- 100% natural flower tea blend - pomegranate, rose & spices
- Wildcrafted with love in South Africa
- Beneficial for immunity & digestion
- No artificial additives
- No caffeine
- A bright, fruity & spicy flavour
- Packaged in a beautiful reusable glass jar with cork lid
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love knowing that the plant ingredients used in these tea potions were grown and harvested in an environmentally responsible way. We’re proud to say that the Wildflower brand is locally made. The beautiful reusable jars will also make a welcome addition to any sustainable kitchen.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1tsp of Flower Tea Potion to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain tea flowers, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your wildflower potion.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 20g glass jar
- Approx. 10 pots of tea
- Pomegranate Red Lush Juicy Flowers, Spices, Ginger, Roses.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 8
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.53
- of which Total Sugar (g):0.18
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated (g): 0.005
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0.11
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/04/2021, By MaliekaLOVE IT01/03/2021, By NickyGreat favour but the ingredients re really large and so each pot had a different taste.
VERY expensive.01/03/2021, By NickyGreat favour but the ingredients re really large and so each pot had a different taste.
VERY expensive.18/02/2021, By NicoleI received this tea as a gift and really love it. The flavour is well balanced with a hint of cinnamon at the end. The ingredients are quite large and you do need a teapot to brew it. It's also on the pricey side for how many cups you get out of the jar. A great treat though!14/02/2021, By KellyLove it, five stars04/02/2021, By AnteVery tasty and full of flavour27/12/2020, By LuckySmells wonderful12/08/2020, By AnitaReallly flavourfull. Some of the pieces are a bit big to brew in a cup diffuser, recoomend you use a teapot.11/08/2020, By TallGood stuff
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.