- 100% natural flower tea blend - marigold/calendula & chamomile
- Wildcrafted with love in South Africa
- Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory benefits
- Calming properties
- Good for the digestive system
- Soothes sore throats
- No artificial additives
- No caffeine
- Flowery & subtly bitter flavour
- Packaged in a beautiful reusable glass jar with cork lid
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the care and attention that goes into Wildflower tea potions, from the lovingly wildcrafted ingredients to the gorgeous reusable packaging. The flowers and herbs used are locally grown and sourced, so you know you’re supporting local businesses and sustainable practices.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1tsp of Flower Tea Potion to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain tea flowers, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your wildflower potion.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 20g glass jar
- Approx. 10 pots of tea
- Golden Flowers & Marigold/ Calendula, Chamomile.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 8
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.53
- of which Total Sugar (g):0.18
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated (g): 0.005
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0.11
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/08/2020, By TallAwesome tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.