- 100% natural flower tea blend - rose, mallow, golden flowers & red clover
- Wildcrafted with love in South Africa
- High in antioxidants
- Soothing properties
- No artificial additives
- No caffeine
- Magical floral fragrance & flavour
- Packaged in a beautiful reusable glass jar with cork lid
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1tsp of Flower Tea Potion to an infuser, or straight into your teacup.
- Pour the heated water into the teacup.
- Steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain tea flowers, or take out the infuser (leave in if preferred).
- Sip and savour your wildflower potion.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 20g glass jar
- Approx. 10 pots of tea
- Purple Mallow Flowers, Wild Rose, Golden Flowers, Red Clover.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 8
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.53
- of which Total Sugar (g):0.18
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated (g): 0.005
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0.11
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/02/2021, By FeliciaDelicious, worked for me so tasty04/02/2021, By MandiLove the smell and the taste24/01/2021, By JaneVery unpleasant taste, not at all what i expected it to taste like . Packaging is also misleading ????23/01/2021, By JibrilUnpleasant taste, was expecting a more aromatic flowery tea.26/12/2020, By LuckyExcellent quality11/11/2020, By SandyI bought this as a gift so I haven't used it but I am very disappointed with the size. It looks so lovely on the screen but it is so small when you receive it. Not value for money in my book!11/08/2020, By MaryWhat a product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.