- Crunchy roasted edamame (soya) beans with which wasabi coating
- Source of fibre & iron
- Source of soy protein
- Made with natural ingredients
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why do we love this product?
- These edamame beans are perfect for those who like their snacks on the spicier side. They’re also a more nutritious alternative to ordinary chips, pretzels and other salted snacks found on supermarket shelves.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Edamame Beans, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soy Bean Oil, Wasabi Powder
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soya and sesame seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (calories): 375
- Protein (g): 27.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 43.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 14.6
- Total Fat (g): 10.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 11.4
- Sodium (mg): 600
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By KaraboMy favourite from the range26/10/2020, By AmyDelicious! A great buy.27/09/2020, By KellyDelicious with a strong wasabi kick. Amazing.15/09/2020, By LilyVery yummy. Pack a strong wasabi punch.14/09/2020, By nathalieDelicious25/08/2020, By TanLove19/08/2020, By HeleniNice and spicy.01/08/2020, By FantasyWholesome23/07/2020, By JuliePlease sire can I have some more... Flip, these are delicious10/07/2020, By AnnePlease can I have some more in a packet.... these are devine16/06/2020, By RubleenLove these my absolute favourite snack.07/06/2020, By LeighYip, it's wasabi alright - certainly does clear the sinuses, so be careful not to take too many at once to avoid the wasabi hit, It was a struggle to pace myself though as they're very more-ish. The beans have been prepared well, and are nice and crunchy. Great snack.06/06/2020, By NikkiIf you like wasabi.... this is the bean for you.05/05/2020, By WendySpicy in all the right ways27/04/2020, By AdeneYum - great taste and texture
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.