- Roasted chickpeas coated with cinnamon sugar
- A source of protein, fibre & iron
- Made with natural ingredients
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why do we love this product?
- We love that the Sweet Cinnamon Chickpeas give smart moms a way to sneak more protein and fibre into their kids’ daily diets.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Chickpeas, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Sweet Cinnamon Powder, Palm Oil (RSPO Certified), Salt, Rice Powder, Stevia Rebaudiana
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soya and sesame seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (calories): 398
- Protein (g): 14.1
- Carbohydrate (g): 73.2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 15.8
- Total Fat (g): 5.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.9
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.6
- Sodium (mg): 230
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product30/01/2021, By ShahnaazGood snack but wasn’t keen on the sweetener aftertaste.11/11/2020, By MichelleMy toddler loves these so much, such a great snack10/11/2020, By Reviewed For YouI found this to be a great alternative to cinnamon flavoured popcorn. Crunchy chickpeas gives this snack a crisps-like texture. It's lightweight and can fold into your pocket for convenient, healthy snacking.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
15/09/2020, By LilyThese were delicious while I was eating them, but the experience was ruined by the aftertaste of artificial sweetener (Stevia).01/08/2020, By FantasyGood one01/08/2020, By GreenieGood17/07/2020, By BernadetteNot really my taste. cinnamon a bit overpowering.16/06/2020, By RubleenDidn't really like the taste. But its healthier then a chocolate bar
05/05/2020, By ElderReally like these27/04/2020, By AdeneYum - great taste and texture
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.