- Gluten-free dried green banana flour
- Baking flour alternative
- Neutral taste ideal for baking
- Use to bake muffins, waffles, fruit crumbles & more
- High in potassium
- High in fibre
- Low in fat
- High in omega 3
- Low in sodium
- Kosher approved by United Orthodox Synagogues of South Africa
- Halaal certified by the National Institute of Halaal Trust
- Free wheat, dairy, trans fat, artificial colouring or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Can be used as a gluten-free alternative to baking flour.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 300g
- Dried Green Banana Flour.
Typical Nutritional Information: each 100g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1475
- Protein (g): 4,9
- Carbohydrate (g): 71
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3,3
- Total Fat (g): 0,6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,2
- of which Unsaturated Fat (g): 0,3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 12,8
- Sodium (mg): 5
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.