The word japamala comes from the Sanskrit japa (the repetition of a mantra); and mala (garland).
- 108 white sandalwood beads
- Bead size: 8mm
- Japamala size: Approx. 864mm
- Includes 2 x 8 marker beads (counting beads through the wheel of Dharma)
- Hand-woven & knotted with durable thread
Did You Know?
- The number 108 is considered sacred in Buddhism and Hinduism. Some beliefs associate the number with 108 feelings, while others link it to 108 worldly temptations.
- Sandalwood is a symbol of vitality, as well as transformation and elevation.
Never wear your japamala when swimming or showering. Never submerge the jewellery fully in water.
Small beads & parts, not suitable for young children
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/09/2015, By NadyaThis is perfect for what I wanted from this product: Mala beads that go around my wrist and which I can take with me every day. In other words, it has an elastic. The beads are smaller than they seem in the picture, or perhaps I just expected a little different because I have other mala strings, but I am quite happy with this product.09/04/2015, By denelove this , but was definitely overpriced :(
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.