- Eco-friendly bamboo straws
- A waste-free living essential
- 100% reusable, biodegradable & compostable
- Ideal for camping trips & picnics
- Bamboo is a highly renewable material
- Wide, suitable for smoothies, milkshakes & pulpy juices
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Hand-cut & air-dried by Balinese families
Did you know? Disposable plastic straws never biodegrade; in fact, they take hundreds of years to even start breaking down. Needless to say, they’re one of the top global causes of litter and ocean pollution.
- These bamboo straws have a lifespan of approximately 10 washes (or more, depending on how they are cared for).
- Straws can be rinsed immediately after use with warm water, or sterilised with vinegar in boiling water.
- Note: Because these products are completely natural, sizing and lifespan may vary.
As the straw ages, it may become brittle. Please always check before use, especially before giving to children.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product12/10/2017, By AndreaSo stoked with my new straws. I just couldn't fork out over R200 bucks for the glass ones (even though I think they're so lovely) and these feel so natural - remind me of sipping coconut water in Bali. The thick ones are great for smoothies - but I'm going to grab some thin ones for juices and iced tea. Best.11/10/2017, By AnnaI love the fact that there are natural alternatives to plastic straws. My bamboo straw is not fragile so I can carry it around easily. Bamboo is a beautiful material too.22/09/2017, By MaikeThese are amazing!! They last for ages, are so easy to clean and I love that they are fully biodegradable when they do eventually come to the end of their lifespan. Also, they look so cool in any drink, much nicer than the glass or steel ones if you ask me :) I always have mine in my bag wherever I go.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.