- Eco-friendly, handcrafted bamboo straws
- Reusable, biodegradable & compostable
- Narrow, suitable for water or clear juices
- Imported from Bali
- Hand-cut & air-dried by Balinese families
- Great for camping trips & picnics
- Bamboo is a highly sustainable resource
- A must-have for waste-free living
Did you know? Single-use plastic straws are an especially nasty pollutant. They are typically used for just a few minutes, and then discarded in a landfill. They never biodegrade, and take hundreds of years to even start breaking down. Thousands of them end up in our oceans on a yearly basis.
- These bamboo straws have a lifespan of approximately 10 washes (or more, depending on how they are cared for).
- Straws can be rinsed immediately after use with warm water, or sterilised with vinegar in boiling water.
- Note: Because these products are completely natural, sizing and lifespan may vary.
As the straw ages, it may become brittle. Please always check before use, especially before giving to children.
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product08/05/2018, By NadiaAll i can say is amazing!!!!14/04/2018, By AExpensive considering I bit it and it cracked! Didn't even get to use it, don't buy these for children. Edges should be sanded to avoid injuries to the mouth.07/04/2018, By AbigailI like this straw and it feels comfortable to drink from - on first try I was concious of the different texture and pull but I adapted very quickly and it feels great now. Smooth, excellent quality. I do feel the price is too high.03/04/2018, By FranSo happy to have one in my handbag, let's get rid of plastic straws for good!!03/03/2018, By VirginiaLiked this straw, but couldn't see a difference between this straw and the Biodegradable Khanyiso Straw - which is cheaper.29/01/2018, By AmandaLovely.
I feel so Green!24/01/2018, By GennaLovely alternative to plastic straws.
I also prefer how the straw feels to paper or stainless steel straws.29/12/2017, By TraceySo festive!
29/12/2017, By FaeezahReally like these, studier than problematic plastic straws.08/12/2017, By Preshamuch more affordable than glass or steel straws and looks better too- they make lovely presents07/11/2017, By TaniaI love having this in my handbag so it is with me wherever I am. it is hardy and easy to store in my handbag.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.