- The final frontier of flavour, with Newtonian levels of nutrition
- 11 different superfoods per pack
- 657 mgs of omega-3 essential fatty acids per serving
- Astronomical 16 grams of vegan protein per 100
- Certified organic at source
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Hemp seeds are rich in highly bioavailable, easily digestible protein with all 9 essential amino acids.
- Chia seeds have one of the highest omega-3 essential fatty acids counts of all plant-based foods.
- Maca, sometimes referred to as South American ginseng, is a nootropic root which improves energy levels and concentration.
- … and so much more!
- Shake well before use as contents may settle.
- Add just 1 tablespoon (15 g) to supercharge your breakfast.
- Supercharge your breakfast or smoothie bowl.
- Power up your smoothies, and yoghurt.
- Sprinkle onto ice-cream or gelato for added texture and nutrition.
- Elevate your snack game and eat on-the-go!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight before and after opening.
- Reseal after opening.
- Available In: 150 g
- Organic Hemp Seeds (26%)*, Organic Chia Seeds (21%)*, Organic White Mulberries (18%)*, Organic Roasted Buckwheat*, Organic Sultanas*, Organic Goji Berries (14%)*, Organic Toasted Coconut (12%)*, Organic Pumpkin Seeds*, Organic Flax Seeds (8%)*, Organic White Sesame Seeds*, Organic Lucuma Fruit*, Organic Maca Root*.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (15 g)
- Energy (kJ) 1976 296
- Protein (g) 16 2,4
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 42,7 6,4
- Of which total sugar (g) 21,6 3,2
- Total Fat (g) 26 3,9
- Of which saturated fat (g) 7,6 1,1
- Dietary Fibre (g) 16,5 2,5
- Sodium (mg) 52 8
Allergens: This product is packed in a factory where tree nuts, sesame, and peanuts are handled.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
35 out of 37 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By AnneliNice but too many raisons26/10/2020, By SissieSuperfood23/10/2020, By TanjaI really tasty and nutritious03/09/2020, By NickyLove the crunch and taste! I love it mixed into yoghurt.29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.07/08/2020, By KirstenWonderful crunch and taste19/06/2020, By BGreat stuff to add to breakfast.17/06/2020, By DuanéReally love this one!07/06/2020, By BronwenI love this brand. It really is all delicious. It is like having dessert for breakfast. The pack goes further than I thought it would.13/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove04/05/2020, By ElderTastes truly amazing26/04/2020, By KThe Star Trek cast must have eaten these delicious stardust packs to sustain their inter-galactic travels.12/04/2020, By Jarellove it29/03/2020, By LucyYummy! Great snack or addition to other food.10/01/2020, By SandyNot exactly what I expected. But serves as a great fiber addition to your meal. Tastes nutritious.07/12/2019, By CatherineNot bad, taste is pretty good to add to oats!
To me it's just a bunch of seeds mixed together, love all their other products though! :)17/09/2019, By SYummy addition to my porridge26/08/2019, By ShirleyI've been obsessed with this product ever since I received a sample in a FTN order. I add the whole packet to my muesli and give it a good stir. It gives my breakfast that extra oomph.04/07/2019, By AshleaI guess I didn't read the description properly. I thought they would be clusters, this is like a seed granola. Was quite disappointed. One ingredient flavour overpowers it. Didn't like it plain, or with yoghurt. I'm glad I tried it in oats as I enjoyed it then, otherwise would have been a waste, for the small about at that price.08/06/2019, By meganNot my favorite flavor out of the range. It’s a bit tart07/06/2019, By CheyDelicious and healthy addition to any breakfast and absolutely love the fun, whimsical packaging.18/05/2019, By BuhLove it in my morning smoothies12/04/2019, By stephaneInteresting combination of seeds to put on your breakfast & yogurt cereal morning snack20/02/2019, By HeatherThis is something new to me, and I love it! I regularly use the protein blends and this product is a delicious crunchy addition to my diet. Great with yoghurt anytime, anywhere.14/02/2019, By ElizabethDelicious, tasty, fun, healthy - What more could you ask for in a breakfast!?05/02/2019, By Jesswhat do you know about dancing before reaching for a bag of food, "its called Wazoogles"07/12/2018, By SamDoes not matter what you do with it, it still tastes delicious!06/12/2018, By TracyNot a bad flavour combination. I prefer this to the berry one.06/12/2018, By JessicaIt's not bad - almost like a granola type effort.
I would however choose the Chocolate Eruption over this one ... simply because. Well. Chocolate.04/12/2018, By AngieI enjoy it on its own as a snack or mix it with my yoghurt or cereal.. It's packed with everything you need for your morning kick start.01/12/2018, By PsychicAll the goodness in one package!30/11/2018, By SueGood, but I have to say a little bitter for my liking. I tried on my morning oats and with my breakfast smoothie, not convinced.26/11/2018, By BMYummy when mixed with some cocoa powder and a banana26/11/2018, By CaddieI received this as a sample and its awesome! The dried mulberries are a taste I need to get used to but its a really delicious snack! And the fact that its 100% organic...a win!21/11/2018, By KirstenRecieved as a sample - and what a treat it is to my plain double cream yoghurt. Great snack or power breakfast20/11/2018, By EmmaThese are such a treat on my smoothie! I always forget to buy nice things for toppings, and these were perfect. Beautiful mix of different things, added a perfect bit of crunch and some sweet little bites. Now I just need to try those other flavours!
p.s. love the packaging again Wazoogles. FIRE20/11/2018, By SamTasty and delicious
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.