- 25g vegan protein per double serving (highly digestible and usable pea protein powder)
- Boasting the highest anti-oxidant (anti-cancer) and magnesium (heart health) plant known to man.
- A full plant-based, nutrient dense, whole-food meal replacement (ideal as a breakfast)
- Sustained energy – perfect for pre and post workout
- Non GMO
- Certified organic ingredients
Formulated with pure and ethically sourced superfoods with no added fillers, chemicals, flavourants or preservatives
- Re-usable, re-sealable bag
- Non GMO
- Gluten, sugar and dairy-free
Choose from the dropdown menu top right:
- *65g: 2 servings
- *490g: 15 servings
- *980g: 30 servings
*Please note that these volumes may vary slightly from batch to batch.
What Are Superfoods?
Superfoods are the most mineral & nutrient dense foods on the planet, easily absorbable by the human body.
Meet the superfoods in your Wazoogles Plant Power Superfood Protein Shake:
Moringa leaf “The miracle tree of life”
12 times the vitamin C of oranges, 17 times the calcium of milk and 25 times the iron of spinach.
Spirulina “The alkaline sun energy superfood”
The highest protein content of any food on the planet, extremely alkalising and rich in antioxidants .
Baobab fruit “The ancient African superfruit”
A prebiotic food for gut health, higher vit C than oranges, calcium than milk & antioxidants than goji berries.
Chia Seeds “The gold of the ancient Aztecs”
The richest plant source of omegas-3’s on this planet, also rich in calcium, fiber, and protein.
Maca root “The Incan warrior power food”
A highly intelligent adaptogenic food boosting immune, hormone & energy systems.
Hemp protein “The plant of life”
The most complete, edible, usable and digestible protein in the entire plant kingdom.
Mesquite “The Native American white carob”
An extremely protein and nutrient rich, slow release food, that effectively balances blood sugar.
Lucuma fruit “The creamy Peruvian superfruit”
Abundant in beta-carotene, niacin, and iron with significant amounts of calcium and vitamin B3.
Available in 3 different sizes: small (2 servings) medium (15 servings) and large (30 servings)
Directions for use:
Smoothie: Add 1-2 servings to your blender along with:
- 300ml water/milk/milk alternative
- Add either 1 frozen, peeled ripe banana + 1 cup of your fav frozen fruit/berries OR 1.5 peeled ripe frozen banana +1T nut butter of your choice
- 5 - 6 blocks of ice
- 1-2 t honey according to taste if you like
Smoothie Bowl: Add 1-2 servings to blender along with:
- ¾ cup water/milk/milk alternative
- Add either 1 frozen, peeled ripe banana + 1 cup of your fav frozen fruit/berries + 2T lemon juice OR 1 peeled ripe frozen banana +1/4 frozen avo + 1T favourite nut butter
- 5-6 blocks ice
- 1-2 t honey if desired
- Blend to texture of frozen yoghurt
- Top with activated buckwheat, goji berries, raw cacao nibs,mulberries, toasted coconut or fresh fruit
French grown water-extracted yellow pea protein, Organic raw chia seeds*, Organic wild harvested mesquite, organic wild harvested raw baobab, organic raw moringa leaf*, Organic Organic raw hemp protein powder*, Organic raw maca root*, , Organic raw lucuma fruit*, Organic Spirulina*
*Raw and or certified organic at source
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/05/2017, By MalisaThis protein shake is really great and re-instilled my trust in the taste of protein shakes! Filling and has such a nice taste. None of that awful pea-taste in your mouth. Love the different flavors and how filling it also is. Works well in my smoothies or even stirred into porridge. Will never try any other brand again :)27/02/2017, By NadyaPacked with top-notch superfood ingredients, this shake really delivers the energy boost needed before a good workout or for recovery afterwards, or even as a delicious high-protein snack.
I love the fact that NO sugar has been added, even in the form of stevia or honey, or other so-called non-sugar sweeteners. It means that you have the option to sweeten it to your own taste, with your own preferred sweeteners.
Although its a bit bitter without any form of sweetness added, I am not used to very sweet things, so it still tastes good to me. But I like to add a banana and/or a few dates to make it super-delicious!!13/10/2016, By CandiceI have tried all of the Wazoogles flavours and, although I had my reservations about the green one, it is definitely my favourite. Love the taste :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.