Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The WAYSTD range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Protective 3-layer face mask in white, made from recycled plastic waste
- Comfortable & breathable
- Silky-smooth recycled combed cotton inner layer
- Antimicrobial properties
- Moisture-resistant hydrophobic surface
- Designed for swift moisture evaporation
- Made by a small, passionate South African team
- 3 x 2L (PET) plastic bottles make 5 x WAYSTD masks
Did You Know? For every mask purchased, Faithful to Nature will donate one mask to a school or a community in need.
Your WAYSTD mask consists of 3 layers:
- Outer Layer (80GSM non-woven, hydrophobic & antimicrobial)
- Filter Layer (43GSM non-woven, air permeability rating 4, filtration & barrier efficiency rating 3
- Inner Lining (145gsm single jersey, 65% recycled bottle PET & 35% combed cotton)
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that WAYSTD is a local brand with a focus on caring for the planet and supporting vulnerable communities. These upcycled plastic masks give you a way to protect your wellbeing while also being environmentally conscious.
- Secure your mask over your mouth & nose when you’re out in public.
- Clean & sanitise your mask thoroughly between uses.
- Gently hand wash in 40° warm water.
- Avoid scrubbing or twisting actions that can stretch or damage the fabric.
- Hang in direct sunlight to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Colour: White
- Recycled PET Plastic Bottles, Recycled Brushed Cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By SanetThis was my go-to mask for a while. It fit my face well and I didn't feel too stuffy. The elastics wore out and I adjusted it to loop over the ears. I don't mind that it's hand-wash only - I would wash with my face wash in the shower. Unfortunately, although I appreciate the initiative of recycling plastic, the fabric starts pilling, and I don't really want to wash plastic down my shower drain.26/08/2020, By DeborahQuite small but the real problem is that the elastic does not fit over the ears but around the head. Who wants to do that? I have never seen a face mask with elastic to fit over the back of the head so I did not even look for that feature.11/08/2020, By TallRealistic design31/07/2020, By NinaNice product fits well & well made, except for the fluff on the mask.30/07/2020, By HelenIf the mask sits correctly covering the nose, it does not sit below the chin, is therefore uncomfortable and moves when talking........a common problem with many masks. Mask makers should use the Medical N95 mask as a template.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.