Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The WAYSTD range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Protective 3-layer face mask in black, made from recycled plastic waste
- Comfortable & breathable
- Silky-smooth recycled combed Cotton inner layer
- Antimicrobial properties
- Moisture-resistant hydrophobic surface
- Designed for swift moisture evaporation
- Made by a small, passionate South African team
- 3 x 2L (PET) plastic bottles make 5 x WAYSTD masks
Did You Know? For every mask purchased, Faithful to Nature will donate one mask to a school or a community in need.
Your WAYSTD mask consists of 3 layers:
- Outer Layer (80GSM non-woven, hydrophobic & antimicrobial)
- Filter Layer (43GSM non-woven, air permeability rating 4, filtration & barrier efficiency rating 3
- Inner Lining (145gsm single jersey, 65% recycled bottle PET & 35% combed Cotton)
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that WAYSTD is providing a sustainable alternative to disposable masks, and helping to clean up the planet at the same time by repurposing plastic waste. This gives South Africans a great way to protect themselves and others while remaining environmentally conscious.
- Secure your mask over your mouth & nose when you’re out in public.
- Clean & sanitise your mask thoroughly between uses.
- Gently hand wash in 40° warm water.
- Avoid scrubbing or twisting actions that can stretch or damage the fabric.
- Hang in direct sunlight to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Colour: Black
- Available: Medium & Large
- Recycled PET Plastic Bottles, Recycled Brushed Cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/12/2020, By AlexWell made and solid aesthetics. Recycled materials and 3 layers of material is a nice touch. Unfortunately the mask is not very comfortable because it doesn't have enough stiffness in the fold where your nose will be. It pushes down on your nose more than it should and makes breathing a bit uncomfortable. This would be a small and easy thing to fix in the design of the mask. A large mask would probably be more comfortabke in the nose fold area, but too big for the face area.07/12/2020, By GenevieveBreathable, fits securely around my head, covers my mouth and nose easily.
I like that it feels light on my face as I struggle with mask wearing in the warmer weather, and am glad I found this mask.
I hope to order a few more for my family soon.07/12/2020, By GenevieveI really, really like these face masks and the fact that they are 95% recycled makes me so glad I purchased them.
Sits daintily on my face, which is welcome as we face our Summer months and I like the fact that the bands go around my head as my ears were suffering a bit with the usual behind the ear masks.
A very nice product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.