Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The WAYSTD range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Protective 3-layer face mask in black, made from recycled plastic waste
- Comfortable & breathable
- Silky-smooth recycled combed cotton inner layer
- Antimicrobial properties
- Moisture-resistant hydrophobic surface
- Designed for swift moisture evaporation
- Made by a small, passionate South African team
- 3 x 2L (PET) plastic bottles make 5 x WAYSTD masks
Did You Know? For every mask purchased, Faithful to Nature will donate one mask to a school or a community in need.
Your WAYSTD mask consists of 3 layers:
- Outer Layer (80GSM non-woven, hydrophobic & antimicrobial)
- Filter Layer (43GSM non-woven, air permeability rating 4, filtration & barrier efficiency rating 3
- Inner Lining (145gsm single jersey, 65% recycled bottle PET & 35% combed cotton)
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that WAYSTD is providing a sustainable alternative to disposable masks, and helping to clean up the planet at the same time by repurposing plastic waste. This gives South Africans a great way to protect themselves and others while remaining environmentally conscious.
- Secure your mask over your mouth & nose when you’re out in public.
- Clean & sanitise your mask thoroughly between uses.
- Gently hand wash in 40° warm water.
- Avoid scrubbing or twisting actions that can stretch or damage the fabric.
- Hang in direct sunlight to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Colour: Black
- Available: Medium & Large
- Recycled PET Plastic Bottles, Recycled Brushed Cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.