- Certified organic by the USDA
- The first green guayusa tea in the world
- Easy to prepare
- Original smooth flavour
- A natural energy booster
- Helps to improve mental & physical performance
- More caffeine than yerba mate or regular tea
- Double the amount of antioxidants found in green tea
- Source of chlorogenic acid
- Contains no tannins
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or additives
- Unlike coffee, guayusa won’t stain your teeth or cause jitters
Why is green guayusa tea superior to common guayusa teas?
Better purity & potency
Lighter & more palatable
No bitter aftertaste
Did you know? The indigenous Kichwa people of the Amazon traditionally wake up very early (before sunrise), and gather as a community to share a pilche – a cup filled with Guayusa tea. Together, they discuss their dreams from the night before and their plans for the day ahead. What a beautiful morning ritual!
- Steep in hot or cold water for 7 minutes.
Not suitable for those with caffeine sensitivities.
Certified organic green guayusa leaf tea
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/01/2018, By HesterTastes great, less harsh than green tea, and gives a little lift. You can reuse the bag a couple of times, at least three good cups of tea from one bag.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.