- Robust, reliable, hygienic ‘plug & play’ system that makes use of domestic wastewater in an efficient way, by filtering it.
- The system is low maintenance and easy to install, while complying with stringent health and safety regulations.
- Can be installed above ground, wall mounted or partially buried.
- Includes many innovative and patented systems to reduce blockages, overflow and fails during power outages.
- Can be added to a standard, pyramid style sprinkler system or used in conjunction with the G-Flow Drip Line Irrigation System, and Rotor, in the case of a garden over 75sqm.
- This low power system uses less than 100 watts to run.
Did you know? Greywater is defined as any domestic wastewater, excluding sewage, which is defined as black water. Generally, though, we refer to grey water as domestic runoff water than can be reused, and so excludes waste water from the kitchen sink, due to the fatty residue often found there.
- Install the unit directly on the water outflow pipe, where it would otherwise be directed to the sewer.
- The unit can be fitted to 50mm pipes (adaptors for 40mm pipes can be purchased separately from most hardware stores).
- Only to be used for wastewater from the shower, bath or washing machine, NOT the kitchen sink or dishwasher as this water can contain fatty residue and oils that are harmful to plants.
Check out this video explaining how the G-Flow Grey Water System manages grey water runoff from the home:
The water distribution G-Flow rotor featured in the video is needed to distribute water over gardens larger than 75sqm.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.