- Rotor is only necessary in gardens that are more than 75sqm in size.
- Rotor is hydraulically powered, and requires no electricity to run.
- It automatically switches from one pipe to the next, once a predetermined amount of water has gone through.
- Works with the G-Flow Grey Water System and Drip Line Irrigation, or in conjunction with other wastewater or tank systems.
- Since this device is powered by hydraulics, it requires a minimum of 18 litres per minute in order to operate.
- Discharge pipes should be 25mm or larger.
- Never plug any of the outlets, just join them using pipes, if less than 6 pipes are necessary.
- Can be plugged directly into the outflow pipe of the G-Flow Grey Water System or outflow of tanked water or other filtered water system.
Check out the video below to see how the G-flow rotar manages water distribution across gardens bigger than 75sqm:
The G-Flow Rotar works in conjunction with the Water Conservation System G-Flow Untit
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.