- Helps to cleanse your skin and boost skin cell renewal
- Can reduce dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Vegan friendly
- No added peroxide, sulphates, bleaches or artificial chemicals and preservatives
- Locally made by a Woman Founded brand
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a reusable and recyclable PET pot
- Turmeric contains a potent natural anti-inflammatory called Curcumin. Curcumin is absorbed through your skin and helps to promote circulation as well as skin cell renewal.
- Rinse your face with warm water to open up pores.
- Scoop out a portion using a dry tablespoon.
- Make a paste with Apple Cider Vinegar, Rose Water or Water.
- Apply on the face and neck. Avoid lips and the area around the eyes.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water and then cold water to close the pores.
- For external use only. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from reach of children
- Nett Weight: 100g
- Pregnant and Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of irritation, discontinue use.
- For external use only. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact its efficacy.
- Reusable PET pot.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.