- 100% natural CBD supplement for dogs
- CO2 extracted CBD ensures purity
- Low-dosage CBD supplement
- May be helpful with symptoms of anxiety and inflammation
- May be helpful as part of a pain management treatment for arthritis
- Does not contain THC
- No psychoactive properties
- Vegan friendly
Suggested Use: (Sizing on dropper)
- Consult with your veterinarian about whether or not CBD is right for your pets.
- Small sized dogs/cats: 1 ml (1 mg)
- Medium sized dogs: 2 ml (2 mg)
- Large sized dogs: 3 ml (3 mg)
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Net Volume: 50 ml
- CBD Total: 50 mg
- Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By AletBottle cap difficult to open. Glass measuring tube does not reach bottom of bottle.
Very diluted strength. Would not recommend for use on pets with serious ailments. You will need something stronger. Ask your vet.04/05/2020, By RietteMy cat is 19 years old and she has arthritis. Using this product has made a huge difference and you can immediately see the difference if she is not given her daily dosage.01/05/2020, By MeghanCame well packaged, works great for mild anxiety etc. But not as effective on severe anxiety. Both our dogs are afraid of thunderstorms it work for our little one but not our other dog who has a more severe reaction. Also need to give quite a bit of it.13/03/2020, By DebThe bottle top was crooked and bottle wouldn't seel properly so it was messy to use and I did follow the instructions to press down while closing. My dogs liked it though.
10/02/2020, By RowenaHaving trouble getting my cat to eat it, will keep trying03/02/2020, By Candiceits too soon to say that Ive noticed major changes but I can say, that its easily digested and both the dogs and the cats dont even notice that its in their food.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.