- Herbal fatigue fighter and cognitive support
- Made with 4 trusted botanical extracts
- CBD may alleviate symptoms of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Red beetroot contains natural nitric oxide to support energy levels and muscle performance
- Pennywort has natural neuroprotective properties
- Rosemary helps to promote calm and tranquility for improved concentration
- No artificial flavours, preservatives, or colours
- Made with coconut MCT
- Palm oil free
- THC free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Adults: Shake well, take 1 ml sublingually, once daily when necessary.
- Drops may be mixed with liquid (water, juice or milk) or maybe taken as is.
- Do not exceed the daily dose.
- The safety and efficacy of CBD in children has not yet been established.
- Do not exceed 20 mg of total CBD from all sources per day.
- Do not take in conjunction with other central nervous system depressants.
- Not recommended for use in children.
- Please consult your healthcare professional.
- No clinical data is available on the effects on other special populations.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- CBD Per Package: 600 mg.
Did you know? Rosemary contains a fragrant compound called 1,8-cineole which has been shown to cause an increase in acetylcholine levels which plays a vital role in memory and learning.
- Cannabis Sativa L. cannabidiol (CBD isolate), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, Red Beetroot Juice Powder, Pennywort (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Rosemary (Salvia Rosmarinus) Extract.
- Clear glass bottle with a white plastic shrink sleeve with a white screw on lid with enclosed glass pipette enclosed in a cardboard box. 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.