- Active from Vitamin B3
- Supports cellular metabolism
- Helps to convert food into energy
- Can help to boost your body's energy production processes
- May help to repair & synthesis DNA
- Powerful antioxidant
- May help to increase HDL (good) cholesterol
- May help to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Can help to decrease blood pressure
- Helps the body to absorb micro-nutrients
- Can reduce brain fog
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
Did you know?
- Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble essential nutrient, which acts as a coenzyme that is needed by more than 400 redox enzymes for various metabolic reactions in your body. Vitamin B3 can occur in several forms, including nicotinic acid or niacin and niacinamide or nicotinamide.
- Science and research has shown that Niacin is not well tolerated while Niacinamide is the best way to use Vitamin B3 supplements since it is the active form of Vitamin B3.
- Niacinamide helps to convert nutrients from food into energy and plays a critical role in the metabolism of cholesterol and fats, the repair and synthesis of DNA and the antioxidant reactions in the body. Vitamin B3 participates in more reactions than any other known vitamin-derived molecule, and is intimately implicated in essential cellular signalling, bioenergetics and metabolic pathways.
- Our ability to absorb micro-nutrients, including vitamin B3, are critical to the ageing process and our long term well-being.
These supplements are made for:
- Anyone who is deficient in Vitamin B3.
- People looking to support their cellular genetic processes.
- Anyone looking to improve or optimise the normal function of their nervous system.
- People who are at risk of suffering DNA damage due to an unbalanced diet.
- Individuals who lack glucose tolerance factor (GTF) molecules required for optimal insulin activity.
- Patients with associated muscular weakness, general weakness and/or appetite loss.
- Anyone where a Vitamin B3 deficiency has manifested as skin infections and digestive problems.
- Individuals with a below average intake of protein leading to a poor conversion of tryptophan.
- Those patients looking to reduce their cholesterol levels.
- In acute cases, if left untreated, deficiencies in vitamin B3 can lead to dementia and can even be fatal.
- Adults: 1 tablet once or twice daily with breakfast/lunch or as prescribed by your Healthcare Professional.
- If you are on chronic medication (especially heart medication or blood thinners) or have a known sensitivity to any of the Ingredients please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects
- Store at/or below 25ºC in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 60 Tablets
- Vitamin B3, Niacinamide (Nicotinamide) 500mg Gelatine Capsule.
- Recyclable, HDPE screw-top container.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- Known common side effects include nausea, gastro-intestinal irritability, dizziness, itchiness, flatulence, heartburn and mild headaches.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- If you are diabetic, conceiving, pregnant, nursing, on an anticoagulant other chronic medication or have a known sensitivity to any of the ingredients please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects.
- This product should be complemented by a nutritious diet and a regular exercise plan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.