- Hydrolysed collagen powder
- Bovine & marine collagen
- Excellent source of protein & amino acids
- Unflavoured: neutral taste
- Easy to add to hot drinks or meals
- Potent anti-ageing properties
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces pain caused by inflammation
- Strengthens the structure of bones, tendons, cartilage, & ligaments
- Increases joint mobility
- May reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Strengthens arteries
- Supports the growth of muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Aids better sleep
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- 1 tablespoon (+/-10g) a day in the morning.
- Mix into your morning coffee, into smoothies, juices, milk, or yoghurt.
- If you are conceiving, pregnant, nursing, on chronic medication or blood thinners, have had blood clots, or have a known sensitivity to Rugosin E, please consult your Healthcare Professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects.
Did you know? Hydrolyzed collagen is a protein that the body uses to build skin, digestive system, joints, ligaments and more.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 310 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 138,7
- Protein (g): 9,7
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Dietary fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
- Recyclable, HDPE screw-top container.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.