- Whey protein powder supplement
- 90% Protein
- Neutral taste & odour
- Made from premium sweet dairy whey
- Extracted through cross-flow micro-filtration process
- Highly soluble: add to hot drinks or smoothies
- Supports recovery from exercise
- Helps to maintain muscle tissue
- Helps to ensure sufficient protein intake as part of a balanced diet
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- No added sugar, flavourings or soy lecithin
- Suitable for low-carb dieters
- Suitable for Lacto-vegetarians (with dairy)
- 2 heaped teaspoons/day (+/-25g) in the morning, before, during or after your workout.
- Enjoy with your cereal in a smoothie or as a meal replacement.
- If you are conceiving, pregnant, nursing, on chronic medication or blood thinners, have had blood clots, or have a known sensitivity to Rugosin E, please consult your Healthcare Professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? To promote muscular development and recovery, it is often recommended to supplement with whey protein to take advantage of the optimum nutrient absorption window: 15 - 30 minutes after exercise.
- Nett Weight: 775 g.
- Whey Protein Isolate.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 390,5
- Protein (g): 22,05
- Carbohydrate (g): 1,05
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0,32
- Of which saturated (g):0,07
- Dietary fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 32,9
- Recyclable, HDPE screw-top container.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.