- Pea protein isolate
- Pure plant-based protein source (80%)
- Made from premium quality sweet peas
- Dairy-free alternative to whey protein
- Neutral flavour
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives, or additives
- Naturally gluten-free
- Contains 18 different amino acids (including all 11 essential amino acids)
- Helps to promote lean muscle mass
- Increase stamina & energy levels
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- Dairy-free, vegan-friendly alternative to whey protein
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
- Perfect for smoothies and shakes
- No antibiotics, preservatives, additives or colorants
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 25g (1 scoop) daily in the morning.
- If you are on chronic medication (especially heart medication or blood thinners) or have a known sensitivity to any of the Ingredients please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects
- Store at/or below 25ºC in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 775 g
- Premium quality sweet peas.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 2100
- Protein (g): 80
- Carbohydrate (g): 10
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0,5
- Of Which Saturated (g): 0,25 g
- Of Which Unsaturated (g): 0 g
- Dietary fibre (g): 1,25
- Sodium (mg): 0,277
- Calcium (mg): 10,5
- Recyclable, HDPE screw-top container.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.