- Helps treat muscular pain and stiffness, bruises, sprains, trauma and post-operative bruising
- Helenalin found in Arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Egg, gluten, yeast, salt and caffeine free
- Not tested on animals
- Made with natural ingredients
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Diabetics
- Adults: 2-3 tablets to be dissolved under the tongue 3 times daily, in acute cases every half an hour.
- Children 7-12 years: 1-2 tablets to be dissolved under the tongue.
- Children 3-6 years: 1 tablet dissolved in a little water or tea.
- Discontinue usage if hypersensitive to Arnica.
- Do not use before an operation or before childbirth except under medical supervision.
- Contains traces of nuts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25ºC.
- 100 Tablets
- Arnica Montana (planta tota).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product17/04/2019, By TaniaI have a chronic back condition and I find that using this really helps relieve some of the pain I experience. Great to take a break from all the other anti inflammatories, that I usually use, that end up hearting my tummy30/01/2019, By MelanieI am yet to experience its benefits. My sister used it after running for sore muscles and it helped her.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.