This vegan vitamin D3 supplement has the following key health benefits:
- Maintains normal levels of bone-building calcium & phosphorus in the bloodstream
- Promotes the body’s absorption of calcium
- Provides protection from calcium loss & osteoporosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Alleviates muscular pain
- Helps to regulate immune responses
- Reduces your risk of colds & ‘flu
- Has anti-depressant properties
- Improves serotonin levels in the brain
- Helps to alleviate low mood & SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Vitamin D works together with calcium to regulate cell proliferation & differentiation
- Promotes healthy skin & provides protection against heart disease
Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by a health care provider.
People with hyperparathyroidism should not take vitamin D without consulting a physician.
One capsule provides:
- Vitamin D3 2000iu 50ug
Vegan vitamin D3, extracted from lichen
In a base of alfalfa
- Vegetarian cellulose (HPMC)* capsules 100mg
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/03/2018, By SadieGreat to have a vegan-friendly vitamin D3 supplement in South Africa. I can't say that I noticed any health improvements since taking it, but still a necessary supplement as I don't consume animal products or get much sunlight exposure.10/10/2017, By AdamIt's hard to find D3 supplements that are both plant-based (healthier and more environmentally friendly) and in useful quantities (2000IU is the minimum daily amount suggested by the last few years of studies).11/09/2017, By MoiraThrilled to finally find a vegan D3 and not a lanolin derivative. The tiny little capsules are easy to swallow (not a pill fan) so even though I prefer a higher dose, taking 2 capsules together is a breeze. Will keep buying this product indefinitely.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.