- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids
- Organic certified by the Soil Association
- With a pleasant natural citrus flavour
- A strong source omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains EPA and DHA for optimal concentration
- May improve your brain function
- An award-winning premium nutritional oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity
- As a food supplement for adults, take one to three teaspoons daily.
- For children aged 1 to 12, take one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Did you know? Viridian Scandanavian Rainbow Trout Oil won Best New Organic Product at the 2016 Natural & Organic Awards Europe. Winner at the 2016 Janey Platinum Awards.
- 90 Capsules
- Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 97.5%, Organic Orange, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Rosemary extract 2.5%, Omega-3 (Total) 780mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 370mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 150mg, DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) 50mg, ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 120mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 90mg, Omega-6 (total) 561mg, Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) 465mg, GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) 5mg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 91mg, Omega 7 (Palmitoleic Acid) 340mg, Omega 9 (Oleic Acid) 1279mg
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.