- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Not tested on animals
- No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourings
Health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidant: Green tea is full of polyphenols, with are extremely powerful antioxidants – even more potent than vitamins C or E!
- Mental health: Green tea includes caffeine and L-theanine, which help to stimulate brain function and increase Alpha wave activity. This makes it gret for improving your focus and concentration – it can also help to protect your brain against the onset of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Endurance: Green tea has been shown to boost exercise endurance and performance, using fat as an energy source.
- Anti-carcinogenic: The main active ingredient in green tea is a compound called epogallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which protects your body’s cells against the formation of carcinogenic compounds.
- Weight control: Studies show that regular consumption of green tea helps to stimulate your metabolism, and to dissolve excess triglyceride (a substance that gets turned into fat). Both these benefits help with healthy weight control.
- Detox: Green tea stimulates the activity of several antioxidant and detoxifying enzymes in the body.
- Heart health: Studies have linked the regular consumption of green tea to lower cholesterol levels and a lower risk of heart and liver disease.
Did you know? Green tea is derived from the same plant as black tea and oolong tea – the difference is, green tea isn’t fermented like black and oolong tea. This is what gives green tea its distinctive colour, flavour and aroma, as well as its own special set of benefits.
A herbal food supplement. Take 1 - 3 capsules daily at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Investigations made by the European Food Safety Authority have determined that catechin doses in excess of 800 mg per day may pose health concerns including, but not limited to jaundice. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose, and always consume with a meal.
Organic Green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis) 500mg, Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule 100mg
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By DanijelaExcellent product02/05/2020, By BenNot repurchasing...22/11/2018, By SamReally love the boost of energy and mental clarity in taking this05/11/2018, By NicolaBought this to shrink a large fibroid and had one pill and felt high for most the day, insane caffeine rush. The next morning I happened to see an article on the BBC about a man who had taken the recommended dose of Green Tea Extract for a couple of months and got such bad liver damage that he had to have a liver transplant. They really should warn you of the dangers of this supplement. It's just not worth the risk.17/09/2018, By LI'm doing the Tim Ferris 4 Hour Body Programme and this is one of the supplements he recommends. Hopefully it's doing what it needs to do.17/07/2018, By GugulethuA great detoxing supplement, keeps me regular and I feel lighter and in control of my health. Detoxing can take a toll on the body, so I can’t wait to finish the bottle.27/05/2017, By SimoneI absolutely loved this !! One capsule a day had me feeling amazing! Gave me energy and took away any unwanted bloating.
Might try a lighter one next time though as the dosage felt a little too strong & detoxed my body quite drastically.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.