- Boosts immunity, helps to prevent colds & ‘flu
- Eases digestive problems, calms upset stomachs
- Relieves constipation
- Soothes headaches
- Promotes heart health
- Helps with congestion in the chest, throat & sinuses
- Acts as a mild diuretic; helps to combat kidney stones
- Soothes sore muscles, arthritic pain & back pain
- As a scalp serum, prevents hair damage & falling hair
- Helps to inhibit cancerous tumour growth
Did You Know? Other names for Nigella sativa include the blessed seed, black caraway and Roman coriander. Some ancient cultures called it “a remedy for everything but death”!
What makes Viridian’s Black Seed Oil superior?
- Sourced from organic farms in Egypt
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- No synthetic pesticides or chemical sprays
- Bottled in dark glass for protection from air & light
- Certified Kosher
- Solvent-free, non-irradiated
- First cold-pressed
- As a food supplement, take 1-3tsp daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Add this black seed oil to salads or smoothies, or simply take it plain.
- Can also be used as an aromatic chest rub or massage oil.
100% organic black seed oil
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx:
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6): 2450mg
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): 1040mg
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.