- Boosts immunity, helps to prevent colds & ‘flu
- Eases digestive problems, calms upset stomachs
- Relieves constipation
- Soothes headaches
- Promotes heart health
- Helps with congestion in the chest, throat & sinuses
- Acts as a mild diuretic; helps to combat kidney stones
- Soothes sore muscles, arthritic pain & back pain
- As a scalp serum, prevents hair damage & falling hair
- Helps to inhibit cancerous tumour growth
Did You Know? Other names for Nigella sativa include the blessed seed, black caraway and Roman coriander. Some ancient cultures called it “a remedy for everything but death”!
What makes Viridian’s Black Seed Oil superior?
- Sourced from organic farms in Egypt
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- No synthetic pesticides or chemical sprays
- Bottled in dark glass for protection from air & light
- Certified Kosher
- Solvent-free, non-irradiated
- First cold-pressed
- As a food supplement, take 1-3tsp daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Add this black seed oil to salads or smoothies, or simply take it plain.
- Can also be used as an aromatic chest rub or massage oil.
100% organic black seed oil
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx:
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6): 2450mg
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): 1040mg
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product23/05/2020, By AngelaLove this specific black seed oil. Good for overall health. Love it on my face, magic. Took one point coz it's forever out of stock22/10/2019, By LesegoGreat21/10/2019, By SueAt first I was sceptical of trying this product because of the low TQ level. During the first week it kinda upset my stomach since it was my first time, but after continue use, it settled down back to normal. Now I can't leave without it. In the evening I can drink water as much as I like and will sleep like a baby without running to the loo more often which is something that was very problematic for me. I'm yet to see other benefits if any cause my bottle is halfway through.30/05/2019, By Esther EkuaThis is a wonder oil. My family loves it.24/03/2019, By BabsI feel energetic, food cravings gone. Making better food choices I feel positive about the progress that I will share in six months time11/07/2018, By JacquelineIt has really been helpful for several family members with a staph infection on the skin. Used internally as well as directly on the affected area.30/03/2018, By RiaSoothes all my aches and pains31/12/2017, By JacquelineThis product is great.24/02/2017, By lisaI always buy this product, just love it .11/08/2015, By NicoletteThis product is simply amazing. Eased off my sinusitis symptoms when taken internally and cleared up my daughters eczema spots super fast.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.